Leica sets another new milestone in spotting scopes with the APO-Televid series. In addition to their sophisticated optics, both the APO-Televid 82 and the APO-Televid 65 impress with their robustly engineered construction and attractive and exceptionally compact design. They offer a wide field of view and deliver an image characterised by superior colour fidelity, pin-sharp detail resolution and maximum contrast. The APO optics are protected by an optically neutral front filter. The Leica dual-focus system with micro-focusing enables particularly rapid and simultaneously precise focusing. Simply ideal for intensifying the experience of viewing the world of nature from near or far.
- Water and dirt repellent AquaDura® coating
- HDC® multicoating
- State-of-the-art fluoride glasses
- Available in straight or angled viewing versions
- Fast and precise focusing with dual focus
- Waterproof to 5 m / 16.5 ft
- 25-50x WW ASPH. wide-angle zoom eyepiece
Especially when viewing in daylight, the fluoride lens optics of the APO-Televid 62 deliver an image with excellent colour fidelity and sharpness with maximum contrast. With a length of only 30 cm, this spotting scope is particularly handy and portable. Any shocks and impacts to the scope are effectively absorbed by its magnesium-alloy chassis and resilient rubber armouring. This, in turn, also enables almost completely silent viewing.
- Extremely handy and compact
- Perfect colour fidelity and maximum contrast
- Extremely rugged, especially for long and arduous tours
- Shortest close focusing limit in its class (only 2.9 m / 9.5 ft)
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|