Whether roaming the hills, dog walking or working outdoors, to remain comfortable throughout the day you need to avoid a build up of perspiration and condensation inside your jacket. Directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric moves moisture away from you constantly so that you feel dry from both the inside and outside. The clean, ergonomic design combines freedom of movement for all-day comfort with practical hill-friendly features.
- Adjustable hood with firm but shape-able peak for precise fit with or without hat, and will not compromise vision.
- 180° shoulder and arm articulation provides excellent freedom of movement, and avoids jacket pulling or riding up.
- Pump Liner® reinforcement at shoulders and centre back for extra protection when carrying a pack and in heavy rain.
- Ergonomically designed back, plus curved tail for protection.
- Waist drawcord with hidden cords for clean look and improved water shedding.
- Two-way front zip with internal storm flap.
- Cuffs easily pushed up for cooling, with Pump Liner® to reduce moisture build-up.
- Large OS map pocket on chest.
- Internal smaller mesh pocket on chest for valuables.
- Two handwarming pockets.
- Hem drawcord provides temperature control, and prevents rucking when load carrying.
|Country of Manufacture||Colombia|