Cascada IIs are articulated, waterproof walking trousers you can wear comfortably all day in varying conditions. Directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives you dry next-to-skin comfort and weather protection. Extensive vents allow excellent temperature regulation when you’re working hard. No need for overtrousers The Cascada II Trousers combine the Nikwax Analogy Waterproof system with a contoured fit for a weight-efficient, stylish trouser. Good articulation gives unrestricted freedom of movement. An effective ventilation system with ¾ length side zips and poppered internal storm flap enables effective temperature control during high energy activities even in wet weather. A double layer of Pump Liner in seat, thigh and knee areas gives extra protection. So, expect all-day comfort without needing to stop and change to suit the weather conditions.
- 3/4 length reversed side zips with internal poppered storm baffles for easy and rapid temperature adjustment
- Articulated knee and gusset areas for maximum freedom of movement
- Trim-fit and contoured shape for a weight-efficient, stylish all-day waterproof trouser
- Double layer of Pump Liner in seat, thigh and knee areas for additional protection
- Elasticised waistband with belt loops for a comfortable, adjustable fit
- Two external hip pockets with reversed zip closure for handwarming and secure storage
- Zip fly with popper
- Ankle volume adjustment to suit different footwear and activities.
|Country of Manufacture||Colombia|