The Halcon is ideal for country activities from walking to nature watching & photography. Country activities involve exertion while moving, then being stationary for long periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture control to prevent chilling, and ventilation options to reduce clothing changes. Essential equipment needs to be within easy reach with minimal disruption.
The Halcon Jacket uses soft, quiet but tough Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric, with a superb protective hood that moves with your head. Upper arm vents make it easy for you to control your temperature. The nine pockets are carefully placed for quick access to essential equipment.
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for excellent field of vision and fit.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Upper arm vents allow venting and temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips in back.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection from 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed concealed waist and hem drawcord pulls.
- Two external secure and ‘dry’ breast pockets large enough for field guides, OS map storage etc.
- A large and secure internal mesh breast pocket.
- ‘Dry’ storage from two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers.
- Two zipped and fleece-lined handwarming pockets located behind bellows pockets.
- Two low level capacious inner mesh pockets.
- The Men's Halcon Jacket comes in Moss, with a Forest Fleece lined collar.
|Country of Manufacture||Colombia|