Designed for a country lifestyle, the carefully thought-out features of the Pájaro Jacket make it particularly good for outdoor enthusiasts who carry extra equipment. Five pockets provide secure storage and hand warming. The Pájaro is ideal for wildlife watchers and photographers looking to maintain their comfort level without taking ‘layers’ on and off, thanks to the unique Nikwax Analogy fabric and intelligently designed ventilation. The renowned Páramo hood provides excellent protection - the adjustability and wired visor mean you can move unrestricted, retaining excellent vision in all conditions.
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for good fit and increased field of vision.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum freedom of movement.
- Two-way reversed front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and ease of access.
- Upper arm vents for easy temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and two removable foam insert strips in the back of the jacket.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed waist and hem drawcord pulls, which also help eliminate rucking when load carrying.
- Two external secure and ‘dry’ chest pockets large enough for OS-map storage, field guides etc.
- Secure internal chest pocket.
- Handwarming and ‘dry’ storage from two large and lined bellows pockets.
|Country of Manufacture||Colombia|