The Leica APO-Televid 65 delivers images with excellent colour fidelity, sharpness and contrast, particularly during daytime viewing. At only 30 cm long, this spotting scope is especially handy and portable, and at the same time it offers the shortest close focusing limit in its class (2.9 m/9.5 ft). Its also very robust and any shocks or impacts are effectively absorbed by its resistant magnesium-alloy body and rubber armouring.
• Angled view (45°)
• Modern fluoride lens for perfect colour fidelity and maximum contrast
• Dual focusing for fast and precise focusing
• Robust and low-noise use thanks to rubber armoured magnesium body
• Water and dirt repellent AquaDura®-coating
With its zoom range from 25x to 50x the 25-50x WW ASPH wide-angle eyepiece guarantees incomparable viewing quality over the entire field of view. And this over an outstandingly large field of view of up to 74° at 50x magnification.
• 25-50x magnification
• Wide-angle field of view: 41 m/134.5 ft. (25x) to 28 m/92 ft. (50x) to 1.000 m/3281 ft.
• Great sharpness on the edges thanks to aspherical lenses
• watertight up to 5m
• Fogproof thanks to nitrogen-filling