Leica sets another new milestone in spotting scopes with the APO-Televid series. In addition to their sophisticated optics, both the APO-Televid 82 and the APO-Televid 65 impress with their robustly engineered construction and attractive and exceptionally compact design. They offer a wide field of view and deliver an image characterised by superior colour fidelity, pin-sharp detail resolution and maximum contrast. The APO optics are protected by an optically neutral front filter. The Leica dual-focus system with micro-focusing enables particularly rapid and simultaneously precise focusing. Simply ideal for intensifying the experience of viewing the world of nature from near or far.
- Water and dirt repellent AquaDura® coating
- HDC® multicoating
- State-of-the-art fluoride glasses
- Available in straight or angled viewing versions
- Fast and precise focusing with dual focus
- Waterproof to 5 m / 16.5 ft
- 25-50x WW ASPH. wide-angle zoom eyepiece
The Leica APO-Televid 82 is distinguished by its excellent optical characteristics. With its natural, bright, clear and sharp image rendition across the entire field of view, it’s as if the APO-Televid 82 were designed and constructed especially for digiscoping use. Thanks to the large diameter of its objective lens, this scope has enormous light-gathering power that enables viewing under even the most unfavourable lighting conditions.
- Superior resolving power, even in low light
- Short close focusing limit of 3.8 m / 12.5 ft
- Perfect colour fidelity and maximum contrast
- Rugged and compact