Get outstanding clarity and a wide field of view with MONARCH HG.
Whether you’re birdwatching or tracking wild animals, you’ll have a wide field of view plus high optical performance with edge-to-edge sharpness, thanks to a Field Flattener Lens System and ED (extra-low dispersion) glass. See every detail in crisp clarity with the dielectric multilayer prism coating and high-quality multilayer coating ensuring exceptional brightness and natural colour fidelity. The sleek design is compact and lightweight, yet the magnesium alloy body is robust and durable. Ideal for any outdoor activity, it’s waterproof and fog-free. MONARCH HG binoculars are the discerning choice for high-performance optics.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration that causes colour fringing and realises a contrast-rich and high-resolution image
- High-quality multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms while dielectric high-reflective multilayer coating is applied to the roof prisms, achieving a bright view of up to 92% or higher light transmittance, and natural colour fidelity
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution and contrast
- Scratch-resistant coating is applied on the objective lens and eyepiece surfaces
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Lead- and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents unintentional rotation
- Sturdy, lightweight magnesium alloy body
- Superior waterproof/fogproof performance with a nitrogen-filled body that resists water pressure to a depth of up to 5m/16.4 ft. for 10 minutes and prevents fogging inside the optical system even in low-pressure environments up to altitudes of 5,000m/16,404 ft. equivalent
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap