The new Swarovski NL Pure 12×42
A new benchmark for what is possible in optical and ergonomic performance, the Swarovski NL Pure is a game changing birding binocular. With an unprecedented field of view of 6.5 degrees you get even more of Swarovski’s legendary image quality. As you would expect, the build quality is also superb, and of course is backed up by Swarovski’s and Cley Spy’s exceptional after-sales care. This is a rare beast indeed – a truly usable 12×42 binocular!
- The largest-ever field of view – 6.5 degrees (113m at 1000m)
- Revolutionary ergonomic shape
- Weighs just 840g
- Perfectly balanced for a steady image
- Incredible colour fidelity with high light transmission
- Field Flattener Lenses – an almost flat, completely distortion-free image
- New FSB functional sidebag included
- UCS universal comfort strap included
- 10 year warranty
- Also available in 8×42 and 10×42
What Swarovski say:
ONE WITH THE MOMENT
NL Pure – the revolutionary binoculars with the largest field of view to date and barely perceptible edges, without compromising on ergonomics and handling. In other words: Best optics, packed in the smallest possible size. The NL Pure thus provides unprecedented nature experiences.
NL Pure 12×42 W B
Keep the overview. The 12x magnification in combination with the enormous field of view lets you completely immerse yourself in nature – even during the late hours of the night.