The Velbon Ultra 655 is a heavy-duty travel tripod which is designed for serious photographers and videographers. This tripod uses Velbon’s unique TSS (Trunnion Shaft System), which makes it tall and sturdy when extended, yet when folded, the Ultra 655 packs down to just 37.2cm in length. The multi-angle legs and splittable centre-column allow low-level working down to just 12.4cm. Velbon offer a full range of heads to fit this tripod, making it a truly versatile and rugged tripod for the travelling photographer.
Velbon’s PH-157Q BK is a 3-way all die-cast metal panhead with a single handle “one touch” pan and tilt action. Featuring a simple locking mechanism to flip the head from landscape to portrait orientation and a quick release platform. Suitable for most DSLR cameras with a medium zoom lens and ideal for small to medium size spotting scopes.
- Max Working Height (without centre column extended): 153.6cm
- Max Leg Height (without centre column extended): 128.8cm
- Minimum Working Height: 12.4cm
- Folded Length: 37.2cm
- Tripod Weight: 1.48kg
- Maximum Recommended Loading Weight: 4kg
- Top Leg Section Diameter: 30mm
- Leg Sections: 5
- Head screw: UNC 1/4
- Height: 105mm
- Weight: 600g
- Recommended Load Weight: 2kg
- Tripod Attachment Size: UNC 1/4”
- Q/R Plate: QB-157 DIN