The beautiful design of the Razor HD 50mm travel ‘scope disguises its compact rubber armoured toughness and superb optical quality. The sophisticated triplet apochromatic lens system ensures high definition across the entire field of view — no colour fringing, degradation of resolution or dilution of colour fidelity. The body itself which contains superior Argon gas is only 8.5″ / 215mm long and with the eyepiece fitted is just 10.5″ / 265mm, weighing just 700 grams it’s an ideal quality travel ‘scope.
HD premium high density extra-low dispersion glass lens elements are carefully selected and precision-crafted to exacting standards for true-to-life images of startling clarity, resolution and colour accuracy. Exterior lenses are protected by ArmorTek—an ultrahard, scratch-resistant compound that repels oil, dirt and the corrosive salts of fingerprints. Fully multi-coated with scratch-resistant XRPlus premium coatings for extremely high resolution and optimal light transmission. A lightweight body with strategically-placed rubber armoring ensures ultimate strength, durability and lightweight performance. 100 percent waterproof, fogproof (purged with argon gas), dustproof and shockproof construction.
- APO Optical System Triplet Apochromatic lens combines with HD glass to provide unmatched colour sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XRPlus Fully Multi-Coated Lenses Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, colour-accurate images.
- Plasma Tech Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Porro Prism Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when viewing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- ArmorTek Exterior lenses are protected by ArmorTek — an ultrahard, scratch-resistant compound that repels oil, dirt and the corrosive salts of fingerprints.
- Rubber Armour Strategically-placed rubber armoring ensures ultimate strength, durability and lightweight performance.
- Adjustable Eyecup Folds up and down for comfortable viewing with or without spectacles.
- Dual Focus Allows for maximum focusing precision with both coarse and fine focus adjustments.
- 58mm filter thread Will take a 58mm screw in filter for added protection to the objective lens glass.